List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Why choose Touz hammock?
The freedom comes to your outdoor life with Touz hammock.
Great to lounge in and enjoy a spot of quiet time, this hanging hammock will help you relax at the end of a busy day.
This quality Hammock is easy to set up and stow away. Lightweight and compact when folded.
As long as the weather's balmy, who needs pads or tents?
● The Touz hammock is compact and easy to use. You can use it in dozens of different environments, easy to be cleaned and dry quickly after being wet.
● The Touz hammock is robust, strong, and durable. You'll never need to worry about safety using it.
● The Touz hammock Ideal for hiking, camping, boating, traveling, back-yarding, beach & lake, or just relaxing;perfect alternative to a tent, sleeping pad, ground mat, swing, cradle, and yoga mat.
● Hammock is a kind life style, you can hang it in your veranda, your courtyard or carry it when you are going camping.It's so relaxed and enjoyable when lying in your hammock while listening to music or reading.
1 x Hammock
2 x Hook Holder
2 x Guy Rope
1 x Bag
- [Perfect hammock] - Touz hammock features super strong breathable and quick drying w
- [Solid Structure] - Two solid steel carabiners and two extra tough 6.6 ft nautical grade hang ropes with tree friendly rope sleeves are included for quick and easy set up.
- [Easy Fixing ] - Just fix the hammock with two binding strings and tie the string to the trees or poles. Hang ropes pack inside a separate stuff sack for easy storage.
- [Portable & Strong] - Unfolding Size:106 x 55 inch, Rope Size：6.6 ft x 2, Weight capacity:Max.450 pounds, the weight capacity more than 450lb for 2 people.
- [Suitable for] - The Touz hammock Ideal for hiking, camping, boating, traveling, back-yarding, or just relaxing;perfect alternative to a tent, sleeping pad, ground mat, swing, cradle, and yoga mat
Related Items Touz Double (2-Person) Parachute Lightweight Portable Nylon Fabric Travel Camping Hiking Hammock（Black/Red）
See Details »
See Details »